House for sale In D-12/1, Islamabad. Elegant, modern, architect designed park facing home, on a corner plot, with beautiful uninterrupted views of the Margalla Hills. An outstanding contemporary design, built with quality materials and to the highest specifications. This is a light and airy four bedroom house that can be used by one family, or can be made into two separate units. It has a designer Interwood kitchen, beautiful modern bathrooms with Grohe and Porta fittings and Spanish tiles, Malaysian porcelain tiles on the floor, Swiss laminated wooden floors in the bedrooms, and Philips and Swedish igloo LED lights. It has a beautiful roof garden and balcony with spectacular views of the mountains. The roof garden has a sitting area and BBQ area for entertaining family and friends, or having a coffee as you watch the sun go down behind the hills. It is within a 2 to 10 minute drive of all the amenities in D-12, F-10, F-11, and E-11 such as markets, schools, hospitals, restaurants and parks. This is the ideal home for modern family living, and you will find it to be one of the best designed and built houses in Islamabad.
The house is constructed on an 11”Marla”(35x70) plot. This plot is a Margalla hills facing corner plot on a 70 foot road which fronts onto a Park. No houses will therefore be built in-front of it, and there is an uninterrupted view of the mountains. It is one of the best plots of its size in D-12. D-12 is a beautifully located CDA sector which is right next to the Margalla hills, and is a 7 minute drive from F-10 Markaz.
The house itself is an Architect designed house, and is properly built to high specifications. All structures have been prepared and inspected by a Structural Engineer, and every detail of the construction itself has been supervised by a UK trained manager with 35 years of project management experience.
Photographs of the construction at various stages are available for viewing so you can confirm the quality and quantity of the materials used.
The property is aimed at clients who do not have the time to build a house themselves, or who live abroad, and do not want to buy a sub-standard “Thekedar” built house.
Some of the salient features of the house are:
• The house has the option of being used as one unit, or being made into two separate units with separate entrances and with the upstairs portion having an additional kitchen.
• On the ground floor there are 2 bedrooms with attached bathrooms, a lounge, a sitting room, a kitchen, a powder room and a dining area.
• On the first floor there is a store, two bedrooms with attached bathrooms, a dining room, a lounge, a study/extra room and a balcony with a beautiful view of the mountains.
• The “mumty” has further storage cupboards.
• The roof area has two additional rooms, a bathroom, and a kitchen area that can be used as servant quarters or office space.
• There is a two car porches at the front and a one car porch at the back.
• There is a roof garden/ patio with sitting area and BBQ area with beautiful uninterrupted views to the mountains.
• The upper story has a properly insulated roof. This means heat will not penetrate during the summer. Seventy percent of heat normally comes through the roof. This house has a scientifically designed ventilated ceiling which prevents heat penetrating the upper story.
• There are two separate water tanks for the upper and lower portion; separate water pipes and separate electrical systems.
• There is a water bore in the house with a good supply of water.
• I would not hesitate to say that this is one of the best designed, best located and best built houses in Islamabad.
The house has to be viewed to be appreciated. If you would like to arrange a visit, please ring 0092 33 55 213 213 or email us on email@example.com , and we can arrange for a viewing.
Plot Size: 35' x 70' or 11 Marlas
Approximate covered area: 4000 sqft
Asking Price : 49.50 Million Rupees or 4.95 Crore Rupees
Tags: House for sale In D-12/1, Islamabad